Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm down to the countdown... LEAVING TOMORROW MORNING.

IN A MATTER OF HOURS I WILL BE ON A PLANE LEAVING ALASKA AND HEADING ONE STEP CLOSER TO MY ARGENTINE DESTINATION. whew. It's all happened, like, way fast. Between the visa (aka pain-the-ass), passport, packing, immunizations, applications, etc., I'm so thrilled that tomorrow morning, I will be heading out on the 6 am flight to Seattle. Then Miami, where I'll overnight, then Argentina the next day. The hardest part of everything was the visa. Alright let me tell ya, what a royal pain. We had to get all these apostilles and signatures and translations, not to mention the extremely tight deadlines. And then, once we finally get it off to the consulate, the jerk face man in charge sends it back because he decides he wants like, some FBI report or something. WHAT. But we finally get it off AGAIN, and I'm leaving town tomorrow with my visa not even accepted yet. A little nerve-racking because it still might not be there when I get to Miami. If it's not I'll be S-O-L, and I can't leave until they accept it. blahhh this is awful. I just gotta cross my fingers and hope for the best. And get some sleep cuz im getting up at the cracka dawn to catch my flight. Ohhh but i'm so excited to meet my host sister, this visa shtuff better all work out, pronto. Alright, off to bed. Buenas noches! =)


Peace n' luvvvv
-maryyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment