Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Chillin in Miami... and I hate geese with a passion.

So this visa stuff is ABSURD. crazy, stupid, not on time, i hate ittttt! why you ask? I'll give you the run down:

August 18th, leave Alaska at 6am fly to Seattle, then Miami. Get to Miami that night, grab a hotel with my friend Eva (also going to Arg.) then fall asleep, oh-so-very excited for my international flight the next day (or so I thought.) All while I am getting to Miami this lovely August 18th, my visa was supposed to be flying from Alaska to L.A. to FINALLY get approved then ship off to Miami. oh, but wait. As the plane is flying to L.A., A FRICKIN GOOSE FLIES IN THE ENGINE. WTF?!?! so the plane has to turn around and stay in sitka another night. This totally f's me up cuz now the visa didn't get there till today, where it was stamped, then sent to Miami where it will arrive tomorrow morning for my pickup. The only problem? Everyone left for Argentina today, abandoning me in Miami all by my lonesome cuz I am passport/visa-less. I was the only one whos visa didn't go through. =( So everyone took off a little while ago, and i said goodbye and I'm sad that i'll have to miss out on the first day of orientation, but I cant do anything about it. Now im just chilling in the hotel by myself, being bored and what not... and I don't even know what time i leave tomorrow, grrrr. Its all so last minute... all the other afsers get to arg. tomorrow morning at 5am, i get there 24 hours later. haha... yea.... but I guess its all parta the adventure... This will be one of those things I look back on in 10 years and laugh about. yea... well g'night everyone.


peaceeee.
-maryjane.

No comments:

Post a Comment