Thursday, June 25, 2009

HOST FAMILY!!!

I GOT MY HOST FAMILY!!! hence the title. There's a mom (Claudia) and a daughter (Ana) Ana is 16 and mega cool. I talked to her on msn and she skateboards, and likes to go out on the weekends. She knows pretty good english. She said that I will have a very good time there, and I think were in the same class together. Yay!!!! It's in a town with like 55,000 people, called General Pico. In the La pampa province. I added everyone going to Argentina with me on facebook. They either all declined, or sent me emails saying "why the hell did you add me" I'm feeling the love. I of course told them that we were going to Argentina together which led to "omg-where-are-you-going-i'll-see-you-at-orientation-i'm-so-excited" Well now im just countin down the days. Any my departure date has actually changed because the visas are taking to damn long. And my gateway city it miami!!! hellzzz ya. I can't wait to meet everyone. So glad im going for a year...!!!

adios- MaryJane.

No comments:

Post a Comment